I've got to work on posting photos more often! I seem to post in clumps every couple of weeks. Take a look at some of the photos in full screen for more detail. I would say some look better that way, but maybe not! Please post comments. I'm very interested in your opinion. :-)
Jan 7, 2009 - Update
This blog was originally intended to be a photo a week. I ended up with a photo a day for the first two weeks. Once work and school kicked in, it was back to one photo a week.
This means you may share my work, provided there are no alterations, there is no commercial gain, and you clearly give credit. And if anyone actually decides my photos are worth copying somewhere else, I'd be thrilled to pieces!
If this license is good enough for the White House, it's good enough for me! www.whitehouse.gov/copyright/
One of the few rules of this project is no digital color enhancement. By shooting thru a transparent object (a bird feeder), the rules are met while satisfying my desire for color!
No comments:
Post a Comment